fighting101s-thumb

Ramblings from the Aisch

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mittelfranken, Germany

I am a Christian Libertarian from the state of Maine, living in a self imposed exile in Germany, with my wife and kids.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Posting # 2

I started the day as usual today, on the toilet. I've had diarhea now for five years running.
After that, I started the coffee, played with the satellite reciever, and went out to feed the chickens. The dog wanted to go out, too, so I put him on his rope. I am planning to build a fence, so the dog can run where he will, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I need materials, and more strength. My health is not the best, so I can't always work like I'd like to.
I'll need to build fences around the small animal cages, as well, otherwise the dog will break into them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home