fighting101s-thumb

Ramblings from the Aisch

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mittelfranken, Germany

I am a Christian Libertarian from the state of Maine, living in a self imposed exile in Germany, with my wife and kids.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Israel started it!

This mornng I read in the paper from the G8 summit, that although Bush and Blair see the problem in the Middle to be Hezbollah, Chirac and Putin are pinning the blame on Israel's actions. My first thought is to agree with Bush and Blair, but after thinking about it a bit more, it could be that Chirac and Putin are right, although not quite as they mean it.
I tend to think the escalation is Israel's fault, for pulling out of the occupied territories and giving Hamas and Hezbollah a taste of success. I think we all know that the reason for the violence is the meer existance of Israel in the middle east.
Of course, if they succeed in eliminating Israel, I would be very surprised if the violence ends. The Shiites still hate the sunnis, and they both still hate anyone who is not muslim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home