fighting101s-thumb

Ramblings from the Aisch

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mittelfranken, Germany

I am a Christian Libertarian from the state of Maine, living in a self imposed exile in Germany, with my wife and kids.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Lousy Weather

I can not believe this summer. End of June and all through July it was beautiful, though a bit hot, and too dry for the garden. Then, in August, right when the kids left school for their summer vacation, the weather turned. Cold, cloudy, almost everyday rain. I think we had two sunny days in the entire month. Today, the first of September, it's not too bad. The sky is at least blue and the sun is shining. It's cold, though. The kids are gone overnight, spending the night at a friend's house, for a birthday party.
We got DSL last week. Nice. Unbelievably fast downloads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home