fighting101s-thumb

Ramblings from the Aisch

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mittelfranken, Germany

I am a Christian Libertarian from the state of Maine, living in a self imposed exile in Germany, with my wife and kids.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday

The sun is shining today. We got off light last night. I don't think it rained at all here. On the other side of the Spessarts, though, they had flash flooding, especially bad on the River Dill, in Hessen.
I got me a libary card today, and checked out a couple of films. The library in Bad Windsheim has a good, if small, collection of DVD and VHS videos. I checked out the Lord of the Rings for tonight. I've seen the first one, but I'll watch it again. The second one was out, or they don't have it, so I got the first one (Fellowship of the Rings/dt:Die Gefährten) and the third ( Return of the King /dt:Die Rückkehr des Königs)
I usually end up seeing films years after they are released in the theaters, because I'm too cheap to pay the ticket price in the cinema.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home