fighting101s-thumb

Ramblings from the Aisch

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mittelfranken, Germany

I am a Christian Libertarian from the state of Maine, living in a self imposed exile in Germany, with my wife and kids.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's about time.

8I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.

9But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

10And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

Corinthians 7:8-10 (King James Version)

AP reports:
Pope to Hold Summit on Married Priests
VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI has called a meeting Thursday with top Vatican officials to discuss lifting the celibacy requirement for priests seeking to marry or who have already married.

I am protestant in my faith, but was raised Catholic. I've felt for a long time that it is foolish to require Priests to be celibate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home